WA Super News
We're making changes for the better
WA Super is excited to announce that we have switched to SuperChoice*, a state-of-the-art clearing house service provider!
Why did we switch?
At WA Super, we regularly review our corporate suppliers because it is our job to identify providers that offer quality services for the best price. Therefore, as part of a recent review and tender process, we’ve made the decision to switch to SuperChoice.
What are the benefits of the switch?
- It's free for all employers with WA Super as their default fund and suitable for all types of businesses.
- It's fully compliant with your ATO SuperStream requirements.
- It's secure so the privacy of your employees' information is protected.
- It's available to use anytime and anywhere with internet access.
- It’s easy to use! You can upload your contributions directly from your payroll system or you can choose to enter your data manually.
- There’s less administration, saving you time each month.
- There are automatic validations. The portal checks your data and highlights errors or inconsistencies prior to contribution submission. This avoids refunds thereby saving you time and inconvenience.
If you miss the deadline, you may have to pay for an alternative clearing house service
You do not have to use WA Super’s new clearing house service. However, if you choose to use an alternative service, then you may need to pay for this service after 1 July 2018.
We're here to help
If you want to chat to us about the change, then give us a call on 08 9480 3500 or email email@example.com.
*SuperChoice Services Pty Ltd is the provider of the WA Super Clearing House facility as the authorised representative (number 336522) of SuperChoice’s related corporation PayClear Services Pty Ltd which is the holder of Australian Financial Services Licence Number 314357.