WA Super News
ME Bank launches lowest home loan rate ever.
ME Bank has today reduced its Super Members Home Loan Standard Home Loan^ three-year fixed rate to 5.39% p.a., which is:
- the lowest rate currently on the market, and
- the lowest ME Bank has ever offered since becoming a bank in 2001.
They have also reduced the one-year and five-year fixed rates to 5.39% p.a. and 5.99% p.a. respectively, for the same loan.
This rate reduction follows recent economic uncertainty which has driven down the cost of funding for fixed home loans, savings from which ME Bank is passing on to our customers – members of industry super funds.
Scott Bell from ME Bank said 'this is yet another demonstration of ME Bank's commitment to fairer banking'.
How does this announcement benefit WALGSP members?
- A fixed rate provides assurance that customer repayments will not fluctuate over the mortgage term they choose.
- A fixed rate provides confidence for customers to plan ahead, knowing the exact value of their mortgage repayments.
- Allows customers to lock in the most competitive rate available on the market, giving them security during times of continuing economic uncertainty.
'With the low fixed rates and following the ban on exit fees on new loans, the ability for customers to switch to fairer banking is now even easier.'
'In addition to the rate cuts, ME Bank’s First Home Saver Account was recently awarded best in class in the 2012 AFR Smart Investor ‘Best of the Best’ Awards. So now is a better time than ever for members, including first home buyers, to talk to ME Bank.'
Scott said he would be 'pleased to come and speak with you about this great new offer'.
To set up a time to discuss with Scott, give him a ring on 0407 485 579.
For more information regarding ME Bank’s competitive home loan interest rates and to find out how much could potentially save, visit mebank.com.au.
Things you should know: Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Applications are subject to credit approval. Written by Members Equity Bank Pty Ltd ABN 56 707 887 679 ACLN 229500
The products are issued by ME Bank not WALGSP and WALGSP do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the products. WALGSP is a shareholder but does not receive any commission. You should contact ME Bank to find out more about the products to ensure that they are suitable for you.