WA Super News
The fruits of your labour
You’ve worked hard all your life to create the lifestyle you want for you and your family, and now is the time to relax and enjoy the fruits of your labour.
Of course there are still a lot of financial decisions to consider and a little bit of careful planning can ensure a you have enough income to enjoy a long and happy retirement.
There are a few questions you need to ask yourself:
- What is the best way to maximise your income in retirement to ensure you can continue to lead the lifestyle you want?
- Have you considered part-time work or volunteering?
- Do you have children and grandchildren you want to help out? How do you plan to fund this?
Making the most of your retirement
Financial planning doesn’t have end when you finish work. In fact, these days there are more and more opportunities available to improve your lifestyle and reach your goals in retirement and beyond. We can help you:
- Choose the right income stream to suit your needs and make retirement savings last
- Create an investment strategy to maximise income in retirement
- Ensure you are taking advantage of all social security available to you
- Structure your investments, assets and income to maximise benefits
- Create a budget to cover ongoing expenses
- Determine how big purchases such as travel or a new car will affect your retirement savings.
How we can help: beyond retirement
- Help you make the right financial decisions around aged care for you or your loved ones
- Invest proceeds of the family home in the most effective way
- Ensure your financial wishes are met, avoid family squabbles and pass your assets onto beneficiaries in the most tax-effective manner
- Leave a legacy – we can work with you and your solicitor if you wish to leave a charitable legacy.
Where to start?
Contact us now and book an appointment with a Financial Planner, initial consultation is free.