Why WA Super?
We’ve been here for over 35 years…
We’re a Western Australian-based industry super fund.
- We manage around $4.0 billion of retirement savings for 50,000 members.
- Economies of scale help us keep costs low, and flexible choices ensure you can tailor your super and retirement plans to suit your needs.
…for the benefit of members, not shareholders
- Anyone who is eligible to have a superannuation account can join us.
- We’re a 'not for profit' fund which means profits are put back into the fund for the benefit of all members. We don’t do things because it makes money for shareholders.
- Our goal is to help our members retire the way they want to. The way they always imagined they would.
We know super seems boring. We get that. But you need someone you can trust to help you understand it and support you in funding your retirement.
You have the right to choose.
How do I exercise my right to choose?
Most people can choose the super fund they want their contributions paid into. If you’re eligible, your employer must give you a Standard choice form within 28 days of the day you started working for them, so you can make that choice in writing. If you do not choose a fund, your employer will choose a fund for you.