Just because you’re changing jobs, it doesn’t mean you have to change your super fund.
Whether you’re moving to a new employer or starting your own business, you can continue to contribute and access all the benefits that WA Super offers as your preferred super fund.
Stay with WA Super
All you need to do is
- Inform your employer you want your super contributions to go into your WA Super account.
- Complete a Choice of Superannuation Fund form or let them know our Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI) which is WAL0001AU
- Email the form to your new employer.
We’re based in Perth, so you can deal with someone local and have the opportunity to visit our office for a face to face chat if you want to.
We believe in personalised friendly service and we try to keep things simple.
With WA Super you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Low fees^
- Strong# long term investment returns
- No entry fees, hidden fees and no commissions
- Sustainable and ethical investment option
- Flexible insurance cover
- Secure online access
- Workplace visits and seminars
- Limited personal advice via our SuperClick Advice tool available online
- Online educational tools
- A range of investment options
- Comprehensive personal financial advice at competitive fees for service rates*.
- Plus, your spouse can also join and enjoy the same low fees and benefits!
^Based on SuperRatings Pty Ltd’s assessment of our fees against the industry average as at 31 July 2018.
#Based on SuperRatings Pty Ltd's Fund Crediting Rate Survey June 2018, which provides information about the investment performance of Australian super funds.
*Personal financial advice is provided by financial planners employed by WA Local Financial Services Pty Ltd (Western Financial), a wholly owned subsidiary of WA Super, as authorised representatives of Quadrant First Pty Ltd AFSL 284443.