SuperClick Digital Advice
What is SuperClick Advice?
SuperClick Advice is a self-guided digital advice tool available in Member Online. It now means you have access to financial advice about your WA Super account anywhere, anytime at no extra cost to you.
How do I access SuperClick Advice?
To begin your SuperClick Advice journey, just log-in to Member Online and then click this button at the bottom of the screen
If you don’t have time to get through the whole digital advice tool, then no worries; your information will be saved to access later.
Once you have completed the tool, you will receive a documented Statement of Advice (SOA). This will be stored in Member Online. The SOA will outline what steps you need to take to meet your retirement objectives.
What does SuperClick Advice do?
By simply logging into Member Online and spending around 10 minutes using the SuperClick Advice tool, we can help you find answers to these questions:
- How much money will I have in retirement?
- How much money will I need to retire?
- What's the best way to get me there?
The tool will begin with your current retirement projection based on information we have on your WA Super account, including how much you earn, how much you contribute into your super and how your super is currently invested.
How does it work?
The tool takes you through a series of strategies to improve your retirement projection. These strategies include:
- Changing your retirement age - The age you choose to retire can have a significant impact on the outcome.
- Changing your retirement income - How much you want to draw from your retirement savings per annum after you retire impacts how much you will need to save.
- Increasing your contributions: Starting or increasing contributions into super can be a tax effective way to grow your super.
- Changing your investment risk - Ensure your investments are given the best chance to grow within your risk appetite.
Changing some or all of these strategies can have a significant impact on your retirement projection. Just spend some of your boring time using our SuperClick Advice tool and see what difference it can make to your retirement.
What are the benefits of using SuperClick Advice?
- You can access advice on your WA Super account anywhere, anytime.
- The advice is at no extra cost to you.
- The advice is tailored to YOUR financial circumstances and financial goals.
- You do not need to enter your personal information - it will automatically populate when you begin the advice process.
- If you have changing circumstances such as salary or contributions, you can review how these changes may affect the amount of money you will have retirement
- You can redo the tool if your circumstances change, you can start the journey again or simply just pick up where you left off.
To access SuperClick Advice:
- you must be a WA Super member and have a super account
- you must be registered for Member Online
- you must be under the age of 60. If you are over 60 you can call us to access our Simple Super Advice service, which is delivered at no extra cost over the phone or face-to-face
SuperClick Advice is just one part of our extensive advice offering for members. From general or Simple Super Advice to comprehensive financial advice, we can make sure you're on track for your retirement dream in whatever way suits you best.
Of course, at any stage of your SuperClick Advice journey, you can call us on 08 9480 3500 (during business hours) and ask any questions you may have.Download PDF