How to make contributions
Using a clearing house
To make super contributions on behalf of your employees, you will need to use a clearing house service.
WA Super’s clearing house, SuperChoice, makes it easier than ever to make your super contributions. This state-of-the-art service will help streamline your current payroll processes making super guarantee payments quicker and easier.
To register for the new SuperChoice clearing house, click here.
What are the benefits of using WA Super's clearing house?
- It's free and suitable for all types of businesses.
- It's fully compliant with your ATO SuperStream requirements.
- It's secure so the privacy of your employees' information is guaranteed.
- It's available to use anytime and anywhere with internet access.
- It’s easy to use! You can upload your contributions directly from your payroll system or you can choose to enter your data manually.
- There’s less administration, saving you time each month.
- There are automatic validations. The portal checks your data and highlights errors or inconsistencies prior to contribution submission. This avoids refunds thereby saving you time and inconvenience.
Less than 20 employees?
If you have less than 20 employees, the easiest way to make contributions may be to use the Government’s free Small Business Clearing House. This service can handle all of your super contributions, regardless of which super fund they are going to. Details are on their web site at: Small Business Superannuation Clearing House
It's fast, free and efficient – letting you get back to what's important to your business.
If you would like assistance with setting this service up, just give us a call.
The Government introduced new mandatory data and payment standards called SuperStream which came into effect in October 2016. Since these standards have come into force, paying direct is no longer an option.
If you are not SuperStream compliant and wish to make a contrubution to WA Super on behalf of your employee please contact the Fund on 9480 3500 or 1300 99 85 42 (Country Callers), or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.