Consolidate your accounts
Consolidate Your Accounts
Should I have a multiple super accounts?
Be careful of wasting your money. Having multiple super accounts can increase your fees significantly. And it can also lead to lots of wasted time and frustration by increasing your paperwork and admin. Make managing your super easier, and make sure your money is working harder for you by consolidating your super accounts into one, comprehensive, simple, low-fee WA Super account.
Why rollover my other super accounts into WA Super?
With WA Super you’ll enjoy:
- Low fees
- No entry fees, no hidden fees and no commissions
- Flexible insurance cover
- Secure online access to your account information 24/7
- Workplace visits and seminars
- A range of investment options
- Intrafund Financial Advice at no extra cost
- Comprehensive personal advice at competitive fee for service rates. *
*Personal financial advice is provided by financial planners employed by WA Local Financial Services Pty Ltd (Western Financial), a wholly owned subsidiary of WA Super, as authorised representatives of Quadrant First Pty AFSL 284443.
Combining all your super accounts can help maximise your super
- Save on fees – fewer accounts mean fewer fees
- Have more control over your investment strategy – one account, one strategy
- Keep track of all your super – everything is in one place
- Avoid paying unnecessary insurance – premiums may be deducted in multiple accounts.
Consolidate your super now
Simply complete the Rollover initiation request form, sign and date the form and send it to us. We’ll do the rest.
You should check with your other fund about your entitlements that may cease, exit or withdrawal fees and any insurance you might have.