If you’re changing jobs, it doesn’t mean you have to change your super fund. Whether you are moving to a new employer or starting your own business, you can continue to use WA Super as your preferred fund.
You can stay with WA Super in three easy steps:
- Tell your employer you want your super contributions to go into your WA Super account.
- Complete a Choice of Superannuation Fund form.
- Once completed, hand it to your new employer.
WA Super is based in Perth, Western Australia. Which means you can deal with someone local and have the opportunity to visit face to face if you want to.
We believe in personalised friendly service and we try to keep things simple. With WA Super you will enjoy these benefits:
- Low fees
- No entry fees, hidden fees and no commissions
- Flexible insurance cover
- Secure online access
- Workplace visits and seminars
- Online education
- A range of investment options
- Comprehensive personal financial advice at competitive fee for service rates*.
Plus, your spouse can join WA Super, enjoy the same low fees, and get all the benefits of the Western Australian super fund.
*Personal financial advice is provided by financial planners employed by WA Local Financial Services Pty Ltd (Western Financial), a wholly owned subsidiary of WA Super, as authorised representatives of Quadrant First Pty Ltd AFSL 284443.Download PDF